Saturday, September 21, 2019

Saturday Song: Arrietty's Song (Part One)

Hi, friends! Have you heard? "The Secret World of Arrietty" is going to be in theaters in the United States at the end of this month! I'm so excited to see my favorite anime on the big screen again. To celebrate I'm learning to sing the song, and I decided to share my notes so you can too!


Let's go!
行きましょう!


Watch the video and sing along with me!
(I didn't try too hard with the vocals, and please pardon my messy handwriting, ha.)




Here are the lyrics so you can study them more closely.
(You can click the image to make it even bigger.)



Great job! Singing a song is actually a great way to learn a language because the melody makes the lyrics easier to remember, especially when it's as catchy as this one.

See you next time for Part Two!

またね!
-Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments clean!